Arrive goa, Transfer to Hotel Check in & relax.
Full day free for leisure.
After breakfast go for sightseeing of North Goa, Calangute Beach Widely known as Queen of Goa’s Beach.
- Start driving towards North Goa. North Goa is dotted with some of the most beautiful beaches Like Baga, Candolim, Anjuna, Vagator, Morjim, Arambol & Ashvem.
- Visit the bustling markets of Goa and shop for gifts and souvenirs.
- Enjoy your lunch at Panjim.
- Enjoy water sports and then you can go for some shopping at the Tibetan market.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast go for sightseeing full day sightseeing of South Goa.
Basilica of Bom Jesus:- (Old Goa Church) Built in 16th century is the most famous church in Goa.
The mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, kept in the silver casket, are enriched here.
Here lies the Samadhi of Goa’s first chief minister. Water scooter facilities are available here.
Mangueshi Temple, Dedicated to Lord Shiva, being built in 17th century.. Overnight stay at hotel