Day 1. Gaya / Patna Arrival -
Day 2. Pind Daan +
- AS per Guidance of Pujari/ Pandit/ Panda reach to Temple and start Worship.
- After completion of Worship back to Hotel & Overnight At Hotel
It is believed that if any person departed from the Earth, his soul is wandering and they did not get peace until his any family member don’t perform Gaya Sraddha or Pinda Daan for him.
Day 3. Pind Daan +
- AS per Guidance of Pujari/ Pandit/ Panda reach to Pre Guided Temple /Place.
- Complete rest of Worship (Pind Daan) Procedure.
- In evening free for your own leisure.
- Overnight At Hotel.
It is also believed that if any person sacrifices his life by any means then he or she first of all enter the Preth yoni then enter the pitar yoni and after doing pind daan or Gaya sraddha they got moksha under the foot of Lord Vishnu in Gaya.
Day 4. Bodhgaya Sightseen +
- After breakfast Proceed to Bodhgaya Sight seen
- In Evening return to hotel and Night Stay .
The auspicious 18th day of Tri paksha sraddha or Pitripaksha mela, which is considered best days for offering oblations to the departed forefathers or any departed Family members.
After Breakfast Checkout from hotel & Transfer to Airport or Railway station.